Pages

About Me

My photo
Temora, NSW, Australia
Hello! I'm a writer who loves writing for children. My first picture book, 'The Big Beet', illustrated by Adam Carruthers, was published by Omnibus Books, Scholastic Australia, in 2013. 'Sally Snickers' Knickers' came out in 2014 and was published by Walker Books and illustrated by Anthea Stead .'No Room for a Wombat' illustrated by Lorell Lehman, hit the shelves in 2017 (publisher Scholastic Australia's Omnibus imprint) and 'Grumpy Bear, Grouchy Bear' (illustrated by Monty Lee) and published by Yellow Brick Books came out September 2018. I've also had work published in the NSW School Magazine, Little Ears magazine, Fandangle ine, Storybox Online and Book for Fiji.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Dippy Eggs

Eggs for dinner
One Two Three
Here’s some more, come and see

Four Five Six
They’re brown and fat
Put them into Poppy’s hat

Check the nest
Of big black hen
Now there’s Seven Eight Nine Ten

We’ll have them boiled
With dippy toast
For dinner I like eggs the most

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, that is really cute. You should publish it as a picture book. I would have bought a picture like that for the girls when they were little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, it is wonderful to receive positive feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Ward,
    I love eggs on toast but i couldn't eat too many!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete